Sunday, October 19, 2008

So now I'm a blogger...

Saturday Ben and Heidi and the kids came up for a visit. It's so nice to have them close enough to do that! While Ben was here he set up the beginnings of this blog for me. And, while I'm not really too proficient at computer stuff, I decided that this was within my reach...and was something I could do...and was something I wanted to do. So if you are reading this then you will know that I have at least figured out the basics and will now begin some sort of journal/thought book/idea storage/news letter in a blog of my own. I'm not sure how often or how much I will write yet. But I believe this will be a great new outlet for me. I look forward to more later...........

1 comment:

Ben and Heidi said...

Looking great, Mom! Good job posting your first blog message independently! You can have the blog send you notices to your email account when anyone leaves a message (like this). Let me know if you have any questions.