Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's CHRISTmas

Today is the last Sunday before Christmas. During our church meetings we sang lots of Christmas songs, watched a video of the nativity, partook of the sacrament, listened to talks testifying of Christ, and felt His spirit. It was awesome.

I am reminded of the scripture from the Book of Mormon: " And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins...And now behold, I say unto you...believe in Christ, and deny him not; and Christ is the Holy One of Israel; wherefore ye must bow down before him, and worship him with all your might, mind, and strength, and your whole soul..." (2 Nephi 25:26,29)

I hope to carry the peace and hope and comfort and joy I feel today with me through this season and throughout the coming year. Because I do believe in Christ and I am grateful for a knowledge of His gospel and His plan for me.

May you remember Him and feel His love for you at Christmas time and always.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: